About Stuff

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Last night we (my class and I) had a project presentation for User Interface Design course. I presented my group's project. There was a total of eight groups and mine was number two. I went to the meeting room and there was a change where my group had to do the presentation first due to technical issues with the first group (they had a problem connecting their laptop to the projector while we used a FlashMemory). I think we did a great job considering time limit and the changes made by our customer in the last minute. We had to evaluate all groups including ours.

Our project was for Fire Department Quality Assurance at a company that is well-known in the area. I gave my group 19/25 (the highest grade I gave was 21 or 22/25 while the lowest was 13.5/25). That presentation concluded our work on the project (for the time-being). Soon, final-exams will start (at January 22nd). My last exam will be at january 30th.

I didn't have time to read The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho but I'll definitely finish it by the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home