About Stuff

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Akatsuki Leader


I know that the speculations about the identity of Akatsuki leader are old but I've never done any of them. It's been on my mind for a while so I'll just spit it out:



  • Firstly, the leader is a "he." He is a male ninja.

  • Secondly, he is from Konoha. Why? Because he knows a lot about the village. We see him talk about it in details in chapter 329.

  • Thirdly, he is a relative (brother maybe) of Kurenai. Why? His eyes look just like hers.

2 Comments:

  • Akatsuki what ?
    never mind, I just wanted to say i've been here.
    By the way, 'Boy Kills Man' is turning into a movie ... i don't know if you told me this before or not but it sound interesting.

    keep blogging !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 AM  

  • Akatsuki = Naruto's baddest guys

    Anyway, about the movie, I thought I told you about it. It is being filmed in Colombia. If you are interested, you can check

    http://www.boykillsman.com/

    Even better, I got the book if you want to check it.

    By Blogger Sadeq, at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home