About Stuff

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

POST-A-WEEK: BYE BYE SUCKER

Lair

A few days ago, I sold four games from my PS3 collection. Why? Because I needed some cash for an item that I intend to buy next month and that was the only used games market we have here.

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

None of the shops was interested in buying XBOX 360 games or any of the other systems.

Armored Core for Answer

I started with games that didn't support trophies that I finished and was done with (The Force Unleashed, Lair and Dark Kingdom) or I lost interest in (Armored Core for Answer).

Lumines

I only sold one game before: Lumines on PSP.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

My visit to the used games market opened my eyes to the reality that I can no longer afford to buy brand new games every time. It may take some time getting used to, but I'll wait till non-AAA titles are available in the cost effective, customer friendly used games market.

Ghostbusters

There will be more games to sell or exchange (I am looking at you Ghostbusters).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home