About Stuff

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today was a bit tiring. I went home, which is about 120km away from KFUPM. The drive took about 1.5 hours. There was a big traffic jam, because of the holiday season. I was not the one driving though; my friend gave me a ride. We (a total of three guys) talked about different topics along the way. I brought my PSP along with SOCOM but I couldn't play since I felt sleepy.

At home, I finally got my hands on 'Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga', which I ordered like three weeks ago. It cost me about 109$ but I believe that it's worth it. I already had Digital Devil Saga 2 but never played it since I wanted to start with the 1st. I never played or even heard about Shin Megami Tensei series before this one but I played lots of RPGs (Role Playing Game) before. I am a big fan of the great Final Fantasy series.

Seems that I won't be able to read The Alchemist tonight as well. Hopefully, I'll finish it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home