About Stuff

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No Game, No Gain

This week is a very busy one; it's full of projects' demos and presentations: 3 down, one more to go. In today's multimedia presentation, I believe that my group's work deserves second (or third) place out of all eleven presentations.


God of War II cover

I can't wait to get my hands on God of War II demo. The game looks better and better every time I look at the new shots (IGN got a new story about it.)


Just a few days ago, I received "VOICES music from Final Fantasy" from a friend (it's a live orchestra held on 18 Feb 2006 at Pacific Yokohama, Japan) and it rocks. I really hope that someday I'll have a chance to attend one of those.


I just watched Hostage (for Bruce Willis)... a total waste of my time (looking forward to Die Hard 4 though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home