About Stuff

Friday, August 28, 2009

POST-A-WEEK: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

I conquered the madhouse that is Arkham Asylum.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman Arkham Asylum is a great game. The FreeFlow Combat System fits the Dark Knight perfectly and is one hell of a beast. Thumbs up to everyone involved in creating such a feature (from designers, animators, programmers and everyone in between) that rivals even the combat system of God of War. After beating the game twice, both on Normal and Hard, and beating, though not perfecting, the Challenges, I must say that I am looking forward to the next game from the wizards at Rocksteady Studios Ltd., and hopefully it's a sequel.

Hannah Montana The Movie

One last thing, I just watched Hannah Montana The Movie with my little sisters and it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home