About Stuff

Monday, April 09, 2007

BACK IN THE GAME

It's been a while since I stopped watching Anime like a maniac (since the 1st Naruto fillers to be exact). Naturally, I would be excited for Naruto's return with Naruto Shippuuden (aka Naruto Hurricane Chronicles). Unfortunately, the harsh truth is that after a very long stretch of meaningless fillers, Naruto just lost it's charm. I believe the team just lost "it" (at least so far that is). Nevertheless, I want to get back and so I made my move by resuming watching the fabulous His and Her Circumstances (aka Kare Kano).

Kare Kano

I couldn't be more excited about my return despite Kare Kano's lack of a satisfying ending. It simply further proves that a great Anime always suffers from a shabby ending (just like Evangelion, unless you count The End of Evangelion).

Evangelion

Anyway, I just watched the first episode of D.Gray Man and I liked it. It really stood out to me among many other new Animes. I really miss the days of great Anime series that are not an adaptation of a Manga hit; like Please Teacher (aka Onegai Sensei) .hack//SIGN and Full Metal Panic.

Still reading SMARTBOMB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home