About Stuff

Friday, August 17, 2007

ABOUT BLUE DRAGON: A NIGHTMARE REALIZED


This, along with Lost Odyssey and Lost Planet, is the reason I bought XBOX 360 and so far it's two shots in the heart. Lost Planet turned out to be a robot ride more than an on-foot shooter. And now with Blue Dragon, it is not the RPG I thought it would be. I know that the final game isn't out yet (to be released on August 28th) but after forcing myself through the demo multiple times, all my worries came true. Besides, it is a complete shame on SDTV (boring, dead colors and text, including battle menu, is not readable - and I thought this would start and end with Dead Rising).

Anyway, here are some pictures (click to see full-size version):

Blue Dragon
The good guys.

Blue Dragon
The bad guys.

Blue Dragon
The battle screen.

The good news is that I am having a great time with my 360 (Gears of War, Call of Duty 2, Tomb Raider Legend...) and that there are some awesome games coming out very soon (BioShock, Halo 3, Mass Effect...). Let's hope that Lost Odyssey turns out great (it was brilliant the first time they showed it last year but then they showed it about a month ago at E3 and it completely looked like a Final Fantasy want-to-be except that it isn't nearly as polished).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home