About Stuff

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I THOUGH GOD OF WAR II WAS THE LAST PS2 GAME TO BUY

How long would it be before I stop buying PS2 games I really don't know. Just a while ago I though GOW2 would be the last. But no, there are more on the way. Take for an instance these two games:

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend was the only TR game that I liked (I played it on my XBOX 360) and now I want more. Guess what? Tomb Raider Anniversary will be out on June 5th, this time on PS2, PSP and PC (and I'm not complaining).


Odin Sphere

Now this is a game that nobody heard about till very recently. Its art style is the most awe-inspiring in years (it's one of those very few games that make me say: f*** 3D, why did we use it to begin with?!). Odin Sphere is the name and it's coming on May 29th.

Old habits are hard to kill, right Mr. Constantine?