About Stuff

Monday, January 30, 2006

Hello there. It sure has been a while. Well, I just finished my last exam this semester.

Anyway, I bought a few games last week, but I never got to try them:
Chrono Cross - PS (I know, it's been out since 2000 but I only got it now!!)
Tokobot - PSP
Jak X - PS2
Castlevania DOUBLE PACK - GBA
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble - DS
Animal Crossing Wild World - DS
Mario Kart - DS

I also bought GLADIATOR, the 3 disc extended special edition.

It's really sad that I could't play the games or even watch the movie. I am not sure if I'll be able to try them soon since I plan on playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on GC first. I only started playing Fire Emblem like two weeks ago, just before the exams, even though I had it since its release last year. I played for only about seven hours though, but it really got me excited. I cannot wait till I go home tomorrow and play it.

The last chapter of Naruto manga, chapter 292, was a great one. I have already read it more than ten times, and there really isn't much dialog, but still it gets better every time I read it. Gimme a sec... (I just want to read it again)

So, what was I saying? Yeah, Naruto, of course. The chapter really is amazing, and that sure is to be expected. I won't talk about its details though since I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

I feel sleepy. I wonder if I would be able to blog more often during the two-weeks break.

I just remembered, tonight is the first of Ashoor so "Ma'joorein" to all Muslims out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home