About Stuff

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things are getting more and more interesting at Naruto chapter 293. Naruto: Clash of Ninja will be released sometime during March on Nintendo GameCube. I believe that fans of Anime\Manga will love it.

They started the English version of Kojima-san's podcast (check the link HIDEOBLOG). I did not expect it to be this early though. They also announced Metal Gear Digital Comics (working title) to be on PSP. It should be out sometime this year. Also, they are giving Metal Gear Saga vol. 1 DVD for those who pre-order Metal Gear 3: Subsistance which is going to be released in March along with Metal Gear AC!D 2. The pre-orders should start around mid February.

I am reading Game Design: The Art & Business of Creating Games by Bob Bates these days. I'm afraid that I won't be able to finish it befor I go back to college in a week since I'm a bit busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home