About Stuff

Monday, March 27, 2006

Shadow of the Colossus won 5 prizes in GDC including Best Game. Last year, if I remember correctly, God of War won this prize. Meaning, Sony got Best Game for two years in a row (PS2 is all alive). I believe that Sony is doing something special for the industry as they give freedom for developers to produce such high quality games. Also, God of War 2 is coming next year. And yes, it is on PS2. A new Zelda was announced for DS too.

I just saw a great image of Lair on PS3. The game looks real next-gen (but games are not to be judged by looks alone). Anyway, I hope PS3 get some good launch titles. Hopefully, Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom will be good. Resistance: Fall of Man (aka I-8) should be released just after PS3 launch. I'm really looking forward for it.

Oblivion on XBOX 360 got real good reviews: 9.6 Gamespot, and 9.3 IGN. I hope 1UP will review it soon. Either way, I can't wait to get it along with Daxter and Metal Gear AC!D 2 on PSP. Yet still, to me, the best thing about this month is Kingdom Hearts II.

"Constructive feedback is the greatest form of criticism."

That's all for today, sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home