About Stuff

Monday, February 27, 2006

I just got my XBOX 360 last Wednesday. It cost me about 800$, but it's worth it. I was hesitating whether to buy it or not since I didn't have an HDTV, but still I enjoyed the machine. I got Dead or Alive 4, Perfect Dark Zero, and Ninja Gaiden (I never bought an XBOX). I plan on buying Halo 2 today. Unfortunately, I'm at my colleage now and I left my 360 back at home. I will bring it this weekend, though. I am looking forward to the release of The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion next month, March. Though nothing is official till this point; I'm confident it will be released in March.

I cannot wait till May where we get to see PlayStation 3 and Revolution at E3. They are so gonna rock. And they will be playable; they simply have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home