About Stuff

Sunday, April 23, 2006

24

I just watched episode 24 of the first season of 24. I declare myself as a big fan of 24; I love it. The experience added to me a lot, I really benefited from it (above all the excitement I had). Just to give an example:

**WARNING: Spoilers**

  • In the end of episode 21 where Kim gets kidnapped for the second time, I thought that they just want to keep the show for 24 episode. Also, in the last episode she escapes on her own (no rescue scene for her) which adds more to the theory. Anyway, in the same episode Jack kills the terrorists because he was told that she was killed. This means that the second kidnap was set for a greater purpose.
It's no secret that the show is full of many adorable moments but my favorite is in episode 23 where Terry tells Jack by phone that she is pregnant.

I borrowed the series from a friend but I am going to buy it this week. I plan on watching it again after a while, but first I should watch the second season (I want to know what happens to Nina, the dirty agent).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home