About Stuff

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

JOURNEY

For my first driving travel (I was driving while my only companion, my 9-years-old little brother, was playing DS lite), I kept driving for about 6 hours continuously on Monday the 19th of June:
  • 06:00-07:30 a.m. : I went from Hofuf to Dammam .
  • 08:00 a.m. : I arrived at SCECO HQ (Saudi Electricity Company, Head Quarters) to finish my Summer Training papers (I was assigned to work at Hofuf Main Office, more on that later).
  • 08:10-09:00 a.m. : from Dammam to King Fahd International Airport.
  • 09:30-11:30 a.m. : driving back home.

So I'll work for 8 weeks at the main office of SCECO here at home, Hofuf. I started working yesterday which was more like introducing me to the company (I got my office only an hour before the end of the day). Today I received some info about my first assignment which I'll have to finish in 3 weeks.

I was hoping to finish the first book of my novel this summer but it seems I'll be very busy working even during the weekends.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home